Clean air solutions, Elon Musk, and Nikola Tesla brighten up the news. Tesla Motors has become a legend in its own right, and Elon thinks the new Tesla Model X is the best car on the planet. Here is an in-depth video walkthrough of the Model X, thanks to Kyle Lindsey, comparing, listing, and imparting without exception each aspect of the powertrain and technical faculties of a Tesla Model X P90D (Signature series with Ludicrous mode).
He follows with the infotainment center (the 17-inch touchscreen that appears as an elongated oversized tablet) and luxury characteristic.
Along with each feature that Lindsey thoroughly explains, he discerns the depth of color found in each Tesla — reviewed and priced. An inside look at the amenities in the second seat and the optional 3rd seats — this Tesla comfortably fits 7 adults for repose during travel. Based on the loved Model S, the Model X (as many of you know) is found in 3 choices, 70D, 90D, and P90D. This video just takes a look at the top-of-the-line option, of course.
Lindsey’s YouTube channel also shares specific timestamps for various topics under the video, which I’m sharing under the embedded video here as well.
- Using the key fob/color/Initial start-up sequence: 0:51
- Steering/transmission/AWD dual motors: 2:29
- Performance/ludicrous mode/economy: 4:46
- Exterior walk around/styling/discussion/background, etc: 8:01
- Falcon wing doors: 10:39
- Wheels/tires/brakes/suspension: 13:48
- Interior quality/design/comfort/panoramic windshield: 16:48
- Static/on road driving shots: 19:43
- Interior tech and features: 21:37
- 2nd/3rd row seat space and amenities: 31:57
- Cargo space: 37:51
Regarding pricing for the Model X, “MSRP pricing, before options, begins at $80,000. Pricing for a P90D begins around $115,000. A fully loaded example with all options possible will likely be just north of $150,000.”