With a refreshed exterior, enhanced interior, the latest Pivi Pro infotainment, new vehicle architecture and a choice of powerful and efficient engines – including an advanced Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) powertrain – the new Jaguar E-PACE is more assertive, connected, refined and efficient than ever
- Introducing New E-PACE: Enhanced interior and exterior with advanced connectivity, new vehicle architecture and efficient Plug-in and Mild-hybrid electric vehicle powertrains
- Enhanced exterior: Aerodynamically optimized bumper, revised lower apertures and state-of-the-art LED headlights combine with new grille design for an assertive presence
- Crafted interior: Upgraded interior features intuitive new Pivi Pro infotainment, exquisite details and contemporary design to create a tranquil cabin
- All-electric driving: New three-cylinder petrol PHEV**** provides all-electric range of up to 34 miles (55km)*, combined CO2 emissions from 44g/km*, and is capable of a 0-80 per cent charge in as little as 30 minutes (32kW or greater DC public charging)
- Mild-hybrid technology: Next-generation 2.0-litre four-cylinder Ingenium diesel, new 1.5-litre three-cylinder and latest 2.0-litre four-cylinder Ingenium petrol engines feature MHEV technology
- Always connected: Jaguar’s sophisticated Pivi Pro dual-sim set-up is accessed through an all-new 11.4-inch HD curved-glass touchscreen
- Always up-to-date: Software-Over-The-Air capability ensures latest vehicle systems and infotainment are installed and updated seamlessly and remotely
- Occupant wellbeing: Cabin air ionization with PM2.5 filtration captures ultrafine particles and allergens for improved air quality inside
- New Premium Transverse Architecture: New vehicle architecture delivers enhanced refinement and improved ride comfort while maximizing the compact performance SUV’s agility
- Intelligent all-wheel drive: Mated to smooth shifting automatic transmissions – Jaguar’s all-wheel drive system features Intelligent Driveline Dynamics**, and now has driveline disconnect as standard for improved efficiency
- 300 SPORT: The range topping E-PACE 300 SPORT features Active Driveline AWD and Adaptive Dynamics as standard, and can reach 0-60mph in 6.6 secs
- Available to order: New Jaguar E-PACE is priced from £32,575 in the UK.
Build your perfect Jaguar E-PACE at www.jaguar.com
The new P300e PHEV**** powertrain combines the 200PS 1.5-litre three-cylinder Ingenium petrol engine and a 109PS (80kW) Electric Rear Axle Drive (ERAD) motor. It provides the ability to drive up to 34 miles (55km) in zero emissions EV mode, with combined CO2 emissions from 44g/km and fuel economy up to 141mpg (2.0 l/100km) (WLTP TEH combined).
Inside, customers benefit from the latest Pivi Pro infotainment, which provides intuitive control of the vehicle systems with simplified menus and enhanced connectivity, including Software-Over-The-Air (SOTA) updates.
NEW JAGUAR E-PACE OVERVIEW INFOGRAPHIC
The exterior design enhancements give Jaguar’s compact performance SUV a more assertive stance and luxurious appearance. At the front the changes include a revised lower aperture incorporating a distinctive blade element. A new grille mesh design with diamond detailing is influenced by the Jaguar heritage logo and features a contemporary Noble Chrome finish, while new side fender vents feature the iconic Leaper emblem.
NEW JAGUAR E-PACE
New all-LED headlights feature ‘Double J’ Daytime Running Light (DRL) signatures, which are available with optional Pixel LED technology, delivering increased resolution and brightness. Adaptive Driving Beam capability evaluates the road ahead and automatically adapts the high beam pattern by selecting different LED segments to mask oncoming traffic or traffic signs, to optimize visibility and reduce glare without distracting other drivers.
Advanced LED technology is fitted to S models, while Premium LED headlights with Auto High Beam Assist feature on SE and HSE vehicles. The technology uses the forward-facing camera to automatically switch between high and low beam, to avoid dazzling oncoming drivers. Rear Animated Directional Indicators are standard on S, SE and HSE models with front Animated Directional Indicators fitted to SE and HSE derivatives.
At the rear, the lower bumper features a new mesh insert which sits between the integrated tail pipes that are standard with four-cylinder petrol engines. All other engine derivatives gain new slim horizontal blade finishers. The all-LED rear lights are inspired by the all-electric
I-PACE and feature Jaguar’s chicane graphic, showcasing the advanced technology and modernity of the overall design.
In purposeful R-Dynamic specification, the new E-PACE features a series of distinct design elements for a more performance-focused look, while all models are available with the additional Black Exterior Pack, which delivers an even more dynamic appearance with bespoke elements finished in Narvik Black.
The interior of the new E-PACE features heightened luxury, enhanced connectivity and greater refinement.
At the heart of the new interior is the integrated 11.4-inch curved-glass HD touchscreen at the center of the dashboard, which controls the new Pivi Pro infotainment system. Chemically strengthened, the glass screen features two coatings; one which is anti-glare and a second which resists fingerprints.
“New E-PACE features key design elements from across the Jaguar family, enhancing the exterior and introducing beautiful new details to the interior. All this ensures the latest model has a more grown-up appeal while retaining its compact performance SUV sensibilities.”
JULIAN THOMSON, DESIGN DIRECTOR, JAGUAR
The driver focused interior also provides easier access to the larger stowage area in front of the new Drive Selector that houses the 15W wireless device charger. Driver touchpoints around the cluster are now wrapped in soft touch materials whilst the knee side contact area has been sculpted to provide improved luxury and comfort.
The new Drive Selector – just one of the many beautiful details – is lower and wider and features an upper section finished with ‘cricket-ball’ stitching, the lower part being made of precision-engineered metal for enhanced tactility.
NEW JAGUAR E-PACE INTERIOR IMAGE
NEW JAGUAR E-PACE INTERIOR IMAGE
NEW JAGUAR E-PACE INTERIOR IMAGE
Focus on materials extends to the metallic speaker accents and metallic vent finishes which, along with elements such as the metallic rotary dials, exemplify the premium interior.
A new steering wheel, which is influenced by the design in the all-electric I-PACE performance SUV, features hidden-until-lit switches and metal gearshift paddles.
Heightened attention to detail is provided by an embossed Jaguar Leaper on the headrests while ‘Est.1935 Jaguar Coventry’ upholstery tags reference the history and heritage of the brand. Additional beautiful details include Jaguar animal print pattern in the central cubby area and in front of the drive selector.
NEW JAGUAR E-PACE TRANQUIL SANCTUARY INFOGRAPHIC
PLUG-IN POWER AND PERFORMANCE
New E-PACE utilizes Jaguar’s Premium Transverse Architecture, which has been designed and engineered to accommodate the latest electrified powertrain technologies. This includes the new three-cylinder P300e PHEV**** powertrain as well as the next-generation four-cylinder diesel and latest petrol Ingenium engines, which feature Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV) technology.
Advanced features include intelligent All-Wheel Drive and smooth-shifting automatic transmissions, ensuring the new E-PACE delivers the confidence-inspiring dynamics, traction and refinement expected from a Jaguar.
Images courtesy of JAGUAR